Win A SOURCE Array for Your Home at CES 2018Join us in Las Vegas, NV January 8 – 12 for the Consumer Electronics Show and participate on social media to win a 2-panel array! To enter, post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram what perfected water means to you, including #CES2018 #sweepstakes and tagging @zeromasswater.*
*No purchase necessary. Must be 18+ and U.S. resident. Ends 1/12/18 Void where prohibited. Subject to complete Official Rules.
Perfected Water CES 2018 Sweepstakes
Official Rules NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL VOID AN ENTRY. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR INSTAGRAM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Perfected Water CES 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) or older and have reached the age of legal majority in their home jurisdictions at the time of entry. Employees of Zero Mass Water LLC and its related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor. Zero Mass Water Inc., 6500 E. McDowell Rd., Scottsdale, Arizona 85257.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Your participation in the Promotion or your use of the hashtag specified in Section 5, below, constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
- Entry Period. The Promotion begins on January 8, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on January 12, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. To enter, during the Entry Period, post a comment tagging @zeromasswater and including the hashtags #sweepstakes and #CES2018 in your comment. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for your comment. You may post as many comments as you like, but you will receive an entry only for the first comment. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Additional Requirements for Comments (each, an “Entry”). Entries must be your own original work and must not: (a) contain any content that could be considered deceptive, misleading, false, fraudulent, scandalous, indecent, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, degrading, intimidating, graphically violent or otherwise unlawful, tortious or objectionable; (b) depict, encourage, promote or induce conduct that could violate any law or give rise to criminal or civil liability, or that could be considered risky, violent, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate; (c) contain any content that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the owner of such right; (d) contain any personally identifying information about any individual other than you; (e) depict any individual other than you, unless you have received the written permission of such individual (or of his/her parent or legal guardian in the event that he/she is a minor); (f) contain any confidential information, or any material, non-public information about any company; or (g) contain any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any website, hardware, software or network. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to accept any Entry for any reason.
- Drawing. On or about January 31, 2018, Sponsor or its designee will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform to which winner posted (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). If a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place.
- Requirements of Potential Winner. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, if notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the potential winner is ineligible, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), entry and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide, without further compensation.
- Prize. One (1) winner will receive two (2) SOURCE Hydropanels, including shipping and installation. Approximate retail value: $5,000. All other costs associated with prize receipt and use, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner will be required to provide Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. In the event, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, that the panels cannot be appropriately installed in a location on winner’s property or winner does not have necessary rights for such installation, then the winner will forfeit the prize and not receive any compensation in lieu of the panels, and Sponsor will select another potential winner at random from all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, except as expressly permitted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash or other substitution permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Sponsor’s Rights to Entries. By entering the Promotion, you grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) and transferable license, without additional consideration to you or third parties, to: (a) reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), adapt, modify, edit, translate, make available to the public, make, sell, offer to sell, import and otherwise use and exploit (and have others exercise such rights on behalf of the Sponsor, through multiple tiers) your Entry in any format or media now known or hereafter developed; (b) create derivative works from and incorporate your Entry into other works or into Sponsor’s or its designees’ products or services; (c) use your Entry for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes; and (d) use your name, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, statements, and biographical information for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes, whether or not in connection with your Entry, in each case for the purpose of administering and promoting the Promotion, any future Sponsor promotions, and/or Sponsor, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) to verify at any time that all necessary rights, clearances, consents, releases and other permissions in or relating to your Entry have been validly obtained, and you agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor in any such verification inquiries.
- Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent and related companies, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, your participation in the Promotion, creation of your Entry, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) claims that your Entry violates any intellectual property, publicity or other rights; (b) claims arising from any use or other exploitation of, or failure to use or exploit, your Entry; (c) claims arising from any breach or alleged breach by you of these Official Rules; (d) claims arising from unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (e) claims arising from technical or printing errors; (f) claims arising from lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail or email; (g) claims arising from errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; (h) claims arising from injury, death or damage to persons or property; or (i) claims based on defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights or on the rights of publicity or privacy. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs associated with participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Disputes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by entering the Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify, and/or cancel the Promotion and, if feasible, select potential winners from among eligible, salvageable, and non-suspect entries received on or before the termination date. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Results. For the results, go to https://www.zeromasswater.com/news/ after February 1, 2018.